Job Title: Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Salary: £55,000 per year
We are currently recruiting for an experienced electrical engineer to work at our client’s office in Bristol within the clean and wastewater design team. You will be reporting to the MEICA Team Manager, delivering outline electrical design and detailed specifications primarily for Water and Wastewater schemes.
- Providing day to day technical input suitable for role as part of a team of Engineers and Technicians
- Undertaking tasks assigned by the team leader to support design delivery.
- Providing regular feedback of progress to the team leader to assist in the management of delivery and ensure that project delivery meets the client’s objectives and requirements
- Ensure tasks are carried out and completed in accordance with the agreed scope of works, timescales and budgets.
- Working to establish Company systems as set out within the Integrated Management Systems (IMS)
- Undertaking elements or tasks for outline designs and detailed specification of electrical works
- Assisting team members with consultation with stakeholders
- Liaising with team members, clients and other disciplines to work together to delivery project Work in close collaboration with colleagues from other disciplines as required to deliver project requirements.
- Working in close collaboration with colleagues from other disciplines as required to deliver project requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will need to possess:
- Knowledge and experience of electrical design for the water industry
- Ability to work with engineers from all disciplines and other water industry professionals to optimise and develop bespoke, ‘value for money’ and innovative designs.
- Experience in the delivery of water designs and specifications on water related projects for Water Companies, Contractors and industry
- Appreciation of the implications of works on the environment and knowledge of sustainable solutions
- Appreciation of water and wastewater processes
- Appreciation of health and safety legislation
- Professional Membership and Qualifications:
- Degree or Masters in Electrical Engineering
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Rob Johnson on 01384 446 160 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.