Electrical Design Engineer
An Electrical Design Engineer is required to join an established and growing company with a strong reputation in the coatings and treatments sector. The successful candidate will be joining to assist in the development of machines and machinery accessories to the highest standards, transitioning new designs in to manufacturing teams and on to customer sites.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Design Engineer will include the following:
- Producing electrical designs and working with the engineering department including mechanical, automation and R&D to improve existing products and the development of new machines.
- Prototype development including detailed design through to final validation.
- Ensuring all designs meet electrical safety requirements and standards.
- Assisting other departments including R & D, Service & Support and Manufacturing throughout the development and production processes .
The Electrical Design Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Considerable experience in an electrical design role.
- Strong Solidworks or Electrical design software skills.
- Development experience including all aspects of supplier sourcing, prototyping, design validation and mass production release.
- BOM creation and management.
- Experience in machine design and development.
- Knowledge of PLC / PAC software development.
- Creating / participating in FMEAs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Design.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of electrical machinery design to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Oxfordshire based company will offer you:
- Salary up to £50,000 per annum
- Annual bonus scheme
- Health plan
- The opportunity to work on exciting cutting-edge technology projects
Interviews for the Electrical Design Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the electrical design Engineer position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446163.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.