Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 years ago
A permanent electrical design engineer is required for a hydraulics specialist to work from their headquarters in the West Midlands. It is vital that candidates have an extensive knowledge of electrical design engineering in a safety critical, manufacturing environment.
As an Electrical Design Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Design electrical / electronic control systems for Process, Assembly and Test Equipment.
- Project management aspects including controls, planning and estimating, and the preparation of deliverables / work package.
- Record, collect and interpret test data to verify correct operations of equipment.
- Technical specification reviews in order to prepare designs using AutoCAD Electrical and Microsoft Office.
The Electrical Design Engineer should have the following skills/experience:
- HND or Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD Electrical, ElecWorks or similar to create electrical designs.
- Knowledge of hydraulics or pneumatics is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced electrical designer to develop a career with a growing and successful business. In return for your experience, this Birmingham based company will offer you:
- Competitive annual salary.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- The opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects.
Interviews for the electrical design engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the electrical design engineer position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.