£35000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Electrical Design Engineer
Up to £40,000 DOE
An experienced Electrical Design Engineer is required for a well-established Bespoke Machinery Business in Loughborough.
An Electrical Design Engineer is required with knowledge of electrical schematics and part schedules. Candidates with experience of the Automotive or Automation and Robotics industry would be well received.
Due to organic growth this company, a laser orientated business based in Loughborough requires a thought leading Electrical Design Engineer with AutoCAD Electrical experience for a new permanent role. As an Electrical Design Engineer, you will be required to:
- Responsible for all engineering electrical drawing for bespoke test equipment for the loyal and diverse client base whilst reporting to Engineering Manager.
- Regularly attend and contribute to design input and output meetings.
- Follow tight project deadlines and produce high electrical designs for assembly, test and calibration equipment as well as automated production line machines.
The Electrical Design Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Strong understanding of electrical, controls and automation engineering and a minimum HND In Electrical Engineering.
- A confident communicator both written and verbal skills, and experience of end to end life cycles for new product development.
- Working Knowledge of drawing package AutoCAD Electrical and Mitsubishi, TRIO and Yaskawa PLCs.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Factory Automation Design to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Loughborough-based Automation company will offer you:
- Up to £40,000 DOE
- 39 hours per week, with early Friday finish.
- Training, Development and a profit related pay scheme.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Electrical Design and Industrial Automation and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Electrical Design Engineer role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.