£25k - 30k per year + Flexible Working
9 months ago
Electrical Design and Commissioning Engineer
Flexible working hours based on 37.5 hours per week
Up to £30,000
Currently recruiting an Electrical Design and Commissioning Engineer for a well-established company that provides electrical, control and automation solutions to customers within waste and water treatment, oil and gas, pharmaceutical and manufacturing. Candidates with experience of electrical installation and design will be well received.
This company is set out to create an open organisation in which employees have fun, feel valued and equal, share in the decision making and are offered continuous development opportunities.
As a Electrical Design and Commissioning Engineer you will be required to complete the following tasks:
· Review customer design documents and perform site visits to understand the requirements of the control panel and any field cabling required
· Engage with the PLC Engineers to achieve the best results for panel designs
· Complete the LV electrical design requirements
· Complete AutoCAD drawings for the electrical circuits
· Work with other engineers to manage the panel build and electrical installation
· As part of the commissioning team, commission the ICA electrical panels and field cabling
· Compile customer documentation for the control panel, build and testing
- Write panel build specifications and electrical specifications
· Work with customers to offer innovative solutions
The successful Electrical Design and Commissioning Engineer should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in an electrical maintenance/installation environment
- Have a recognised electrical qualification
- Ability to foster great relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office incl. Word, Excel & Outlook
- CompEx Certification or experience of hazardous areas would be advantageous
- Experience working with AutoCAD would also be advantageous
This company is looking for an highly motivated, organised and flexible engineer to join their current team of positive, personable and happy team players.
In return for your experience this company will offer you a salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience and flexible working hours based on 37.5 hours per week. Along with 25 days annual leave, profit share scheme and company pension. This company also offers all staff a yearly training allowance for work related development.
We are keen to hear from engineers living within or around Portsmouth, Havant, Westbourne, Denmead, Fareham, Chichester, Clanfield and Horndean.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have a good mechanical and electrical knowledge and want to be considered for this role, please do apply today.
If you have any questions about this role, please feel free to contact Zowie Lewis on 01384446121 or 07392114099 quoting reference 54978.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.