Electrical Design and Commissioning Engineer
A new Electrical Design and Commissioning Engineer is required within an established and growing company with a strong reputation in the automation and control system integration industry. The new candidate will be joining a strong, highly motivated and successful team, who will play a critical role in the progression of the business. We are looking for an extremely motivated candidate, a highly energised individual who is passionate about their work and can develop and grow within the role.
The role of Electrical Design and Commissioning Engineer will include the following:
- The role is to take responsibility for the electrical installation and design aspects of industrial control panels.
- Review customer design documents and perform site visits to satisfy yourself as to the requirements of the control panel and any field cabling required
- Engage with the PLC engineers to achieve the best results for our panel designs
- Complete the LV electrical design requirements
- Complete AutoCAD drawings for the electrical circuits
- Work with electrical installation sub-contractors to manage the electrical installation
- As part of the commissioning team, commission the ICA electrical panels, field cabling, and when required field instrumentation and equipment
- Compile customer documentation for the control panel, build and testing
- Write panel build specifications and electrical specifications
- Work with customers to offer innovative solutions
The suitable candidate for Electrical Design and Commissioning Engineer will need to possess the following competences:
- 2-3 years’ experience in an electrical maintenance/installation environment
- Have a recognised electrical qualification
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Highly motivated, organised and flexible
- Ability to foster great relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of electrical design and engineering and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Electrical Design and Commissioning Engineer role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.