- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Expiry Date: 23 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58559
Electrical Commercial Vehicle Program Integration Engineer - 54218
Rate - £22.89 per hour - Inside IR35
AWR rate increase applies after 12 weeks - Rate will increase to £29.59 per hour
Automotive: Product Development
Electrical CV Program Integration Engineer
- Deliver Electrical Integration and Program Management function for Commercial Vehicles programs to support and deliver required quality, cost, weight, and attributes.
- Establish compatible program cost & weight workplan (Interfacing Electrical content to Vehicle timing).
- Collate and provide recommendations on quality, cost, weight, and attribute information to support Vehicle program milestones and engineering gateways.
- Lead and resolve cost issues within Business workstreams working with Purchasing and Finance organisations to support Program Delivery.
- Maintain key program metrics e.g. Open issues, Executive Summaries, Cost Up/Down charts
- Represent Electrical in the program meetings such as Cost Management Control and Technical Reviews
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills with a thorough attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate use of initiative, perseverance, and liaison skills
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and processes.
- Must have experience of using Cost processes and tracking
- Project Management and reporting out experience
- Degree in Engineering, Project Management or Finance
**THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.