Job title: Electrical Controls Engineer
Salary Range - £34,000 - £40,000 p.a.
Industry - Manufacturing
An Electrical Controls Engineer is required with knowledge of PLC Programming and Electrical Installations. Candidates with experience of the FMCG industry would be well received.
Due to demand of the well-established company, a Slough based company requires an Electrical Controls Engineer for a permanent role. As an Electrical Controls Engineer, you will be required to:
- Be technical lead within the team on electrical control systems
- To ensure knowledge and experience is shared freely and openly with colleagues
- Carry out projects and modifications from concept to completion
- Provide day to day support to days maintenance team and shift engineers, both controls and electrical
- Carry out safety reviews and risk assessments on all machines ensuring a safe environment
- Work with the UK Engineering Manager/ Team Leader in increasing and optimising efficiency on the production lines
- Ensure the smooth running of the controls section within the production plant, respond to breakdowns, projects, PPM
The Electrical Controls Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- 3 phase motors, drives, inverters, DC motors, control gear, instrumentation experience
- Must be able to work under pressure to deadlines and be flexible
- Analytically - demonstrate a logical approach to fault finding. Use data analysis to base decisions on
- Technical college: recognised maintenance engineering apprenticeship, C&G, ONC, HNC, Degree
- PLC, drives, HMI, SCADA experience essential, Allan Bradley, Siemens S7, Parker Eurotherm desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of PLC Programming and Electrical Installations to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Slough based manufacturer will offer you:
- £34,000 - £40,000 p.a.
- Career development opportunities
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of manufacturing and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Electrical Controls Engineer role, please contact Harry Corper at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268889263.