- Sector: FMCG
- Function: Maintenance and facilities
- Contact: Justin Wainwright
- Contact Email: Justin.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01268 889267
- Expiry Date: 04 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59386
Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation Reliability Supervisor
Permanent position - Thurrock, Essex
Chemical process and storage facility.
£45,000 to £50,000 + excellent benefits.
Our customer is an independent bulk liquid storage provider with over 1.28 million cubic metres (cbm) of storage capacity. The business operates four terminals, each strategically located in major UK ports and serving key demand centres within the UK.
The Thames terminal have a vacancy for an Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation reliability Supervisor. The role is a mixture of supervision and hands on maintenance.
The purpose of the role is to Supervise the plant reliability aspect from an EC&I perspective and execute, deliver and support the terminal on engineering and technical projects.
As the Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation Supervisor you will be required to:
- Ensure that terminal maintenance is managed safely and efficiently.
- Competent, safe, and accurate completion of all allocated tasks is required to maintain the quality performance of the company.
- Ensure work is in line with UK Safety Management Systems.
- Produce engineering and maintenance procedures for new systems.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of company procedures.
- Ensure that all contractors working on the site comply with site rules and regulations.
- Engineering assessment of potential new products.
- Recommend and ensure action on incident reports.
- Maintain Terminal technical records.
- Ensure company engineering and maintenance procedures are followed.
- Manage maintenance activities to ensure plant availability and safety.
- Manage the CMMS system and ensure work is completed within the required time frame.
- Coordinate with third parties and internal departments for planning of maintenance activities.
- Source and create purchase orders for consumables, spares, and equipment.
- Available on mobile to provide engineering advice 24/7.
- Attend site out of hours, if available, for breakdown support.
The Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation Supervisor should have the following skills or experience:
- ONC/HNC, engineering degree qualification or similar.
- Experience within process, chemical or petrochemical and COMAH sites.
- CompEx, IEE Wiring Regulations.
- Ideally an MEWP licence.
- Computer literacy.
- Good health and safety awareness.
- Risk Assessments and method statements experience.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as an Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation Supervisor/Technician and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.