£35k - 45k per year + benefits
9 months ago
Electrical CAD Designer
£35-45k plus benefits
Due to continued growth this global provider of systems and solutions for commercial and defence applications are looking to recruit an Electrical CAD Design Engineer.
As a key member of the hardware and systems team you will create electrical designs and drawings to deliver a new platform management system. Your team part of the Control Systems Group provide hardware integration and electrical design expertise for control and instrumentation systems across the whole product lifecycle.
What you will do:
• Produce electrical schematics using AutoCAD Electrical
• Develop component libraries to support schematics.
• Compile and maintain of Bills of Materials.
• Produce technical documents e.g. Technical Manuals, Hardware Design Specifications, etc.
• Verify and validate customer electrical requirements through the production of electrical test documents.
• Analysis for the justification of electrical designs and component selection.
• To be aware of and comply with company standards of conduct and all relevant statutory requirements.
Background and Experience:
** Please note for this particular role, all candidates must be eligible for SC - UK EYES ONLY clearance and therefore be a sole British National passport holder **
What you will need:
• Proficient in the use of electrical schematic tools- AutoCAD Electrical or similar.
• Electrical systems design and analysis techniques
• Electrical CAD experience
• Degree, HND, HNC or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic engineering or a related discipline.
What you will receive:
- Working Hours – Either standard hours (37 hours per week) OR compressed hours (Week 1 – 41 hours Monday to Friday, Week 2 – 33 hours Monday to Thursday, Friday off)
- Pension up to 8%
- Private Medical Insurance with BUPA
- Opportunity to buy/sell holidays
- Relocation package and assistance for the right candidates
For more information to apply please contact Gemma Skidmore of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.