Job Title: Electrical Build Supervisor
Industry Sector: Automation and Robotics
A new Electrical Build Supervisor is required within an established and growing company with a lead provider of automation engineering services and solutions. Working across a wide range of industries including automotive, rail, aerospace, pharmaceutical, food and beverage. The new candidate will be joining a strong, highly motivated and successful team, who will play an important role in the progression of the business. We are looking for an extremely motivated candidate, a highly energised individual who is passionate about their work and can develop and grow within the role.
The role of the Electrical Build Supervisor will include the following:
- Reporting to the Manufacturing and Logistics Manager.
- Managing a small team of panel wiring engineers
- Efficiently undertake panel builds correctly from E-Plan and Auto-cad electrical work instructions to agreed timing plans.
- Efficiently undertake machine field wiring correctly from E-Plan and Auto-cad electrical work instructions to agreed timing plans.
- Undertake site installations both locally and at distance which may require prolonged periods away from home on sites.
- Participate in and contribute to local daily team and project review meetings.
- Contribute to Continuous Improvement Activities in the work place.
- Maintain the company's systems in accordance with ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001.
- Promote the company's profile, facilities and expertise at all opportunities.
The suitable candidate for the Electrical Build Supervisor role will need to possess the following competences:
- Minimum 5 years experience in both panel building, field wiring and site installation of automation equipment.
- Able to work in a tidy and methodical manner
- Be able to effectively liaise with site personnel including customer representatives when required.
- Lead site activities on customer premises when required.
- Prepared to work unsociable overtime hours when required to complete assignments.
- Must have a can do attitude, be a flexible, self-starter who has excellent attention to detail.
If you are interested in this Electrical Build Supervisor role and you seek an exciting opportunity, then please click on the link to apply or contact Ed Smith - Automation Recruitment Specialist - or call 01384 446 133