Job title: Electrical Automotive Test Kit Support Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £21.50
An opportunity has become available for an Electrical / Automotive Test Kit Support Engineer to support prototype, production engine and electrified powertrain testing for a global OEM.
The Powertrain Test Support Team provide equipment such as ECU, harnesses, AIS, exhausts and consumable components that enable prototype and production engines to interface to engine test bed facilities. The role requires a resourceful and lateral thinking engineer capable of problem solving and planning ahead.
This role can be reactive as well as proactive and often requires strong communication skills and strength of character; an ability to operate under pressures, delivering support to high profile engine and transmission programmes is necessary. Diplomacy and negotiation skill are every day requirements of the role.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Electrical Engineering knowledge/background
- Automotive Engineering Knowledge/Background
- Computer literacy / MS office skills
- Relevant Engineering Qualification (NVQ L3 or above).
- Full Clean Car Driving License.
- Preferably Electrical Experience of automotive Test Beds / Testing.
- Experience of fault finding and problem solving.
- Project Management Experience would be advantageous.
Please contact James Tilley for details.