£Comp + Bens
Electrical Architecture and Integration Engineer
£Competitive plus benefits
An Electrical Architecture and Integration Engineer is required for the Design and implementation of electrical network architectures for current and next generation high performance ICE and electrified vehicles. Candidates with an expert understanding of electrical architectures, electrical peripherals, CAN/FlexRay/LIN/AE networks, wiring and diagnostic technologies would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, a world renowned automotive design and manufacturer, requires a proactive Electrical Architecture and Integration Engineer, based in Guildford, for the engineering, development, and integration of electrical systems into the overall vehicle electrical architecture in conjunction with the system owners and technical partners. As an Electrical Architecture and Integration Engineer you will be required to:
- Support testing activities for software deliveries as part of the software release process
- Component, sub-system and system level testing on rigs and test vehicles
- Fault identification and resolution, including management of issues to closure
- Preparation of status reports for both internal and external distribution
- Tier 1 supplier support and management for software updates in conjunction with the software release and management team
- Support for vehicle build and vehicle testing
The EDS Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Automotive or Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- Practical use of CAN, LIN, FlexRay and automotive ethernet software tools (Training will be provided where required)
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a proven track record of system/component design and delivery within an automotive, aerospace, telecommunications, or similar engineering environment to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Guildford based consultancy will offer you:
No Certificate of Sponsorship is available. Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as an Electrical Architecture and Integration Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Electrical Architecture and Integration Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.