Electrical Application Engineer
£45,000 - £50,000 Per Annum
An Electrical Application Engineer is required with proven record of delivering electrical or electronics commodities.
This company based in Gaydon requires an Electrical Application Engineer with complete knowledge of Product Development cycle from concept to launch completion for a permanent position.
As an Electrical Application Engineer, you are required to:
- Deliver electrical and electronics application commodities
- Represent platform commodities in the programme team.
- Define the Electrical & Electronics Function's change content in response to the Strategic Evaluation Letter.
- Work with Product Cost Estimating to set commodity Financial targets based on defined archetypes & strategic suppliers.
- Support Programme Manager and Concept Leader to balance performance and cost targets.
- Define programme's Electrical & Electronics engineering resource requirements (internal and external
The Electrical Application Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Proven record of delivering Electrical or Electronics commodities, including quality, cost, function, weight and timing.
- Extensive knowledge of automotive development systems e.g. releasing, concerns, containments, gateways and sign off documentation.
- Experience of leading a cross functional team, including complex issue resolution.
- Proven management of outsourced projects
- Supplier management experience
- Complete knowledge of Product Development cycle from concept to launch completion
- Excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels
- Confident presenter
- Excellent financial management skills
- Must be able to manage large workloads in a high pressure environment and prioritise accordingly.
- Must be able to project manage and work collaboratively with a cross-functional team
- Ability to lead and inspire a team
- Able to communicate confidently and clearly
- Able to set and deliver targets
- Strategic thinking and decision making skills
- Resilient and driven to succeed; goal orientated
- Strong technical focus, high quality mind-set.
- Clean driving license
- Travel may be required, UK & overseas.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience of Electrical Application Engineering to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Gaydon based automotive company will offer you £45,000 - £50,000 PA
If you have any questions about the Electrical Application Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.