£Comp + Bens
Electrical and Mechanical Engineer
£Competitive plus bonus
A Electrical and Mechanical Engineer is require to assemble, validate and install material handling equipment to the approved Company quality standards. Candidates with experience of material handling equipment assembly would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this client, a leading manufacturer of purpose built materials handling equipment, based in New Milton, requires a proactive Electrical and Mechanical Engineer to assemble, test and install equipment. As a Electrical and Mechanical Engineer you will be required to:
- Assemble machines to agreed production schedules and KPI's
- Undertake machine testing, fault finding and rectification
- Attend, when required, customer sites during installation phase, maintenance or relocation
The Electrical and Mechanical Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Engineering qualification, NVQ etc
- Hands on engineering experience
- Electro-Mechanical Machine Assembly experience beneficial
- Fault finding/rectification knowledge
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with engineering skills to develop your career. In return for your experience, this New Milton based company will offer you:
- Overseas Travel Bonus
The role will require 4-6 overseas trips per year, with each trip lasting a week. Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Works Manager and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Works Manager role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.