Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
11 months ago
Job title: Electrical & Maintenance Lecturer
Salary Range; Up to £34,000 DOE
This leading organisation are seeking an Electrical & Maintenance Lecturer for their Birmingham Training Centre.
An Electrical & Maintenance Lecturer is required with knowledge of delivering and assessing apprentices. Candidates with experience of the Manufacturing or Production and Training industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a description based in Birmingham requires a dedicated Electrical & Maintenance Lecturer with hands on experience for a new permanent role. As an Electrical & Maintenance Lecturer you will be required to:
- Create a motivational learning environment by providing stimulating and demanding subject delivery that allows learners to acquire the skills and knowledge required
- To deliver training to both apprentices and adults ensuring all Awarding Body and Centre requirements are met.
- Provide learners, colleagues, parents and employers with timely, accurate and constructive feedback on learners' achievement, progress and areas for development that aids the learner's progress.
The Electrical & Maintenance Lecturer should have the following skills or experience:
- Relevant training and industry qualifications such as A1/D32/33/TAQA, and PTTLS/CTTLS/DTTLS/PGCE/Cert-Ed.
- Occupational competency within Electrical and Maintenance sectors and knowledge of fault finding, diagnostics and repair.
- Experience of coaching learners through an apprenticeship qualification, proficient in evidence gathering, lesson planning and offering one-to-one support.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of technical education to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Birmingham-based training company will offer you:
- Basic Salary up to £34,000 per annum, DOE
- Holiday, pension and performance-based bonuses.
- Career development opportunities including Team Leader capabilities.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Lecturing Electrical & Maintenance subjects and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Electrical & Maintenance Lecturer role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.