Electrical and Controls Engineer
Composite Materials Manufacturing
Our customer is the industry leader in the manufacturing of composite materials and industrial fabrics and require a Project Engineer with Controls and Electrical experience.
Duties of the Electrical and Controls Engineer.
- Lead continuous improvement projects within the Electrical and Controls department.
- Lead continuous improvement projects from concept to successful implementation.
- Provide Electrical and Controls Engineering skill and knowledge to the Project Engineering team.
- Support project, process and maintenance activities that will lead to improved safety and production efficiencies.
- Develop concepts into detailed control specifications on a broad range of manufacturing equipment.
- Creating and maintaining electrical, instrumentation and controls documentation.
- Supporting site breakdowns as required.
Experience and skills required - Electrical and Controls Engineer.
- A demonstrated career history working in an Electrical and Controls Project Engineering role.
- A recognised Electrical Engineering Degree.
- Rockwell PLC knowledge a high priority.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or E-PLAN
- Experience of industry standard risk assessment techniques such as HAZOP.
- A good understanding of safety PLC systems and SIL.
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role. If you are interested please apply with your CV and covering letter, along with confirmation of your current notice period and salary expectations. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted prior to submission with further details. However should you wish to discuss your application first hand, please contact Justin Wainwright on 01268 889267 or 07711 156281