£40 - £45 per hour
almost 2 years ago
Job Title: Electrical & Control Project Engineer
Contract length: 12 months
An exciting opportunity for an Electrical & Control Project Engineer has become available for a global science and chemicals company, and a leader in sustainable technologies. This role will be based in Edinburgh, and will be an initial 12 month contract with potential for extension.
- Must have pharmaceutical experience, or experience in a cGMP environment
- Must have hazardous area experience (ATEX), intrinsically safe and flameproof circuits
- Must have control system/SCADA experience with knowledge of recipe control desirable
- Must have instrumentation design, installation, commissioning experience
- Must have proven experience delivering engineering projects
- Must have experience supervising construction activities with working knowledge of CDM 2015 regulations
This is an URGENT requirement, and CVs are required as soon as possible. If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.