Lead Engineer - Power Electronics and Control - Powertrain - Coventry - £ Highly competitive DOE
A Lead Engineer - Power Electronics and Control, is required to work on the development of new and highly innovative EV and hybrid vehicle programmes. This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented engineer to turn their ideas into reality, from blank page concepts to outstanding designs.
As Lead Engineer - Power Electronics and Control - you will be required to
- Lead the development of Power Electronics and Control related activities, as part of automotive powertrain projects, for various new vehicle platforms.
- Provide effective technical management, analysis, planning, monitoring and design expertise in conjunction with all other related project areas.
- To provide specialist technical knowledge in the field of Power Electronics and Control for automotive traction applications.
- Work closely with current and future collaborative partners.
- To be responsible for test and development activities
- To disseminate project output by reports, presentations and other suitable methods.
As Lead Engineer - Power Electronics and Control - you will have
- A degree in a relevant subject
- Experience of technical leadership of Power Electronic and Control development activities.
- The ability to manage multi-disciplined, complex, technical projects.
- The ability to supervise and support junior engineers.
Suitably qualified and experienced Power Electronic and Control Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter .