Electric Machine Design Engineer - Birmingham - £ Competitive DOE
An Electric Machine Design Engineer is required for a rapidly expanding automotive pumps company, to work in the area of advanced technology solutions for commercial electric vehicle applications.
This market-leading business is looking to recruit an electric machine design engineer to support current programmes, new product development and advanced research programmes.
As Electric Machine Design Engineer - you will be required to
- Specify the design, control, development, test and benchmarking of electric machines.
- Contribute to a wide range of electrical technologies including brushless permanent magnet motors and motor and control design for low voltage applications.
- Develop and implement performance prediction data of electrical machines using electromagnetic FEA.
- Produce innovative electromagnetic, mechanical and thermal design solutions to achieve the performance requirements of the electric machines.
- Supervise the build and testing of electric machines prototypes.
As Electric Machine Design Engineer - you will have
- A range of experience in designing, developing and controlling a variety of electric machine types, preferably gained in the automotive or aerospace sectors.
- Electrical machine design for high-volume applications (e.g. automotive or industrial).
- An appreciation of the role of scripting in design optimisation.
- A degree or PhD in an electric machine related field.
What you will get:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects in an ever-expanding field.
Suitably qualified and experienced Electric Machine Design Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com .
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.