GBP30000 - GBP45000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Electric Machine Design Engineer - Guildford - £ Highly Competitive DOE
An Electric Machine Design Engineer is required for a rapidly expanding engineering consultancy. Specialising in high performance electric drive components for a range of industry sectors (notably automotive and motorsport).
As Electric Machine Design Engineer you will deliver advanced engineering solutions, of the highest standard, to fast-paced and technically-challenging projects.
As Electric Machine Design Engineer - you will be required to
- Work with a wide range of electric machine types and topologies. Including PM, reluctance and induction motor based designs.
- Capture and interpret requirements, generating clear specifications, proposals and project plans.
- Conduct feasibility studies and develop high-level designs for electrical machines.
- Demonstrate designs are cost-effective, robust and fit for purpose.
- Produce innovative electromagnetic, mechanical and thermal design solutions to achieve the performance requirements of the electric machines.
- Supervise build and testing of electric machines.
- Establish and maintain specialist design tools and methodologies to support electric machine design.
As Electric Machine Design Engineer - you will have
- Demonstrable experience of development of electric machines from requirements capture through to validation.
- Skilled in electromagnetic and thermal analysis of electric machines.
- Appreciation of all electric drive components, at a system level.
- Familiarity with a range of winding topologies, magnetic materials, electrical steels and their relative advantages and disadvantages.
What you will get:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects in a fantastic new facility.
Suitably qualified and experienced Electric Machine Design Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter .
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.