Position - EHS Manager
Location - Leicester
Salary - Between £40,000 - £45,000 (flexible & negotiable depending on level of experience)
We have an exciting new opportunity for an EHS Manager to join our business located in the Leicester area of the East Midlands. As the EHS Manager you will provide, maintain and promote EHS systems and programs that ensures the company operates in a safe and responsible manner which respects the environment, health and quality of our employees, customers and stakeholders through the implementation and maintenance of our process and regulatory standards.
Skills and experience required for the EHS Manager:
- NEBOSH qualified.
- Working Knowledge of Environmental law.
- Knowledge of formal Health & Safety Management Systems
- Experience in Environment, Health & Safety role with experience at functional management level
- In-depth knowledge of all Health & Safety regulatory Standards, plus a working knowledge of QS9000 & BS EN ISO14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007
- Communicates effectively across functions, teams and external customers.
- Converts, summarises and interprets information, and passes on relevant information.
- Strong report writing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ensures compliance with legislation, including Health and Safety.
- Strong knowledge of UK EHS Legislation
- IT literate - competent in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Email.
To apply for this EHS Manager vacancy please email your updated CV to Amo Rai, Senior Consultant at Jonathan Lee Recruitment