We are currently recruiting 2 x Egress Systems Technicians on a perm basis in Saudi Arabia.
You will benefit from the following:
- You will receive an extremely competitive salary which will be TAX FREE!
- You will be exempt from National Insurance deductions after 12 months
- Rent free accommodation- fully furnished apartments
- 41 Days leave per annum
- Relocation free for family
- Free eductation for children
- Full access to all facilities on the compound- gym, shops, classes and much much more
- Flights are operated all over the world directly from Saudi Arabia, so you are in the perfect location to take that first step to travel to your dream destinations when on leave periods.
- This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and we hope to assist you on this journey to the next step in your career.
- You will be working for a well-established trusted employer and will also be able to contact any of our recruitment team for advice at any point. We work together to support all candidates from the very beginning and will be here to support you throughout the process.
- Full health care scheme
Your responsibilities will be as followed:
1. Advising on Technical Problems of Installation, Maintenance and Repair of Egress Systems:
- Solving installation and maintenance problems by studying schematic diagrams, wiring diagrams and appropriate technical publications.
- Interpreting installation, maintenance and safety policies related to egress systems.
- Diagnosing malfunctions and maintainability when it comes to difficulties, as well as recommending corrective action for required reports, proposing modifications or other appropriate means.
- Devising maintenance procedures pertaining to aircrew egress systems and related support equipment.
2. Installing, Removing, Repairing and Modifying Egress Systems:
- Performing installation, repair or removal of critical components such as initiators, simulators, pre-egress and egress controls and linkage, down locks, up-locks, inertia reel, seat positioning and actuator mechanisms, catapults and thrusters.
- Conducting detailed tests of replacement, repaired or installed components and performing functional tests of applicable egress sub-systems using bench mock-ups, test kits, inertia reel testers and another related test equipment.
- Performing corrosion control.
3. Inspecting Aircrew Egress Systems:
- Performing routine and special inspections for security serviceability and currency of associated safety equipment, containers and release mechanisms.
- Inspecting seat actuators, initiators, positioners, thrusters, catapults and rails.
- Ensuring availability of required maintenance equipment, tools and spare parts.
- Assigning maintenance functions to subordinates and establishes priorities for work accomplishment.
- Evaluating performance of egress systems personnel in terms of compliance with operational policies, preventative maintenance directives and technical orders.
- Orienting newly assigned personnel and assigning individuals to unit positions.
- Planning and conducting on-the-job training.
- Reviewing training status to determine level of qualification achieved by individual and units.
To be successful you will need the following:
- Knowledge of egress, electrical, hydraulic and mechanical principles as applied to the aircraft.
- Experience in maintaining egress systems is mandatory with completion of an Egress Systems Maintenance course.
- Applying maintenance directives, maintenance data reporting, using blueprints, diagrams, schematics and technical publication and well as implementing the proper handling, use and disposal of hazardous wastes and material.
- Completion of a basic and advanced aircraft maintenance course is essential.
- Security clearance as specified by the current RSAF directive is mandatory.
- Establish and maintain close working relations with the RSAF and the contractor personnel by working under the direct control of the Egress supervisor, contractor or RSAF who will be directed by RSAF or BAE higher management to carry out the Egress functions of their work area.
- Completion of a Martin Baker course.
- Educational courses in mathematics or mechanics and electronics are all desirable.
- A completed Tornado on Aircraft course would be desirable.
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance supply procedures.
- Knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic and electrical principles as applied to aircrew egress systems; concepts and application of RSAFM 4-7166 series and supporting publications and use and interpretation of schematic drawings, wiring diagrams and technical publications is desirable.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.