EDS Lead Engineer - 35627 - up to £28.68/hr - Electrical Engineering
Location - Gaydon
Electrical Distribution System Lead Technical Engineer - (EDS/Harnesses/Wiring Looms).
3 Key Skills Required:
- Technical experience of Electrical Distribution System design engineering, leading Design Validation Planning and testing.
- Organised and able to influence - Present technical issues/status at all levels and work within a team of Engineers. Understand complex Bill of Materials and vehicle Electrical circuits.
- Proven communication and leadership skills - Lead a mixed team of skilled OEM and Supplier Engineers in the design, development and delivery of EDS, including prototype build support and plant launch.
- Previous work within a multidiscipline Engineering team.
- Technical problem resolution.
- A knowledge of System validation processes.
- Must be computer literate, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and easily adapt to company specific systems (previous knowledge in WERS, AIMS, RMDV, ECRs, DT's would be a benefit but not essential as training can be provided).
- Automotive Engineering design, development and delivery
- Capability to read and understand circuit diagrams, visualise 3D designs, understand and apply design standards
- Good understanding of harness package/design and installation requirements
Degree in an Engineering or related discipline preferred
Travel between West Midlands sites will be required.
To apply for this position please contact Rachel Meacham.