Getting frustrated with the daily hustle and bustle of getting into Gaydon, but would still like to work in the Midlands?
Do you have extensive wiring design experience using VeSys2, Zuken e3 or ARCADIA?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity to join a highly innovative engineering team who are leaders and experts in their field creating vehicles that are one of a kind.
You will be working on a project which is at an early concept stage and will have the opportunity to influence and see the programme through to production.
- Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or relevant discipline and at least ten years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Understanding of a low volume research and development and manufacturing environment.
- Use of 3D design tools such as CATIA V5 desirable.
- Extensive experience of Wiring design, drawing and simulation tools is essential i.e. VeSys2, Zuken e3, ARCADIA etc.
- Strong understanding of Automotive Electrical wiring and network systems.
- Vehicle electrical circuit creation, analysis and wiring harness delivery.