EDS Developer / Engineer - Gothenburg, Sweden
Electrical Distribution System (EDS) are responsible for developing the
electrical distribution system, the wiring harness and the wiring harness components.
EDS are responsible for several different harnesses, low, mid and high
voltage. We are looking for Design/Lead Engineers who wants to join our agile teams
and has experience from harness or component design.
The Design/Lead Engineers are responsible for their wire harness designs from concept phase to the final product (build to print). They work closely with the suppliers, CAD engineers and
* Review of EDS wiring harnesses
* Review of wire harness packaging
* Keep contact with suppliers and manufacturing engineers regarding updates and
* Responsible for handle and determine possible redesigns to solve issues found in
testing and manufacturing
* Responsible for handling design related quality issues
* Responsible for ÄO
* University Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
* Well versed in Volvo Cars product development process
* Experience from the wire harness manufacturing process
* Fluent in English (written and spoken)
* EDS work experience
* KDP experience
* Teamcenter experience
* CATIA V5 experience
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.