almost 2 years ago
Job Title - EDS Design Engineer - 17533
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced EDS Design Engineer is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
EDS are responsible for Engine Bay and Chassis Harness. They are looking for CAD Design Engineers with experience of harness design. The CAD Design Engineers are responsible for their wire harness designs from concept phase to the final product (build to print). They work
closely with the suppliers, lead engineers and manufacturing engineers.
* Design of EDS wiring harnesses
* Packaging of the wire harness
* Create drawings and models of EDS harnesses
* Keep contact with suppliers regarding updates and changes
* Work together with mechanical integration and suppliers
* Handle and determine possible redesigns to solve issues found in testing and
* Responsible for handling design related quality issues
* Competitive analysis.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Rachel Meacham.