This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious EDS Complexity Engineer. The successful EDS Complexity Engineer will be working for a specialist harness manufacturer who are the market leader in Europe and one of the world's premier providers of standardized and customer-specific wiring systems for the automotive industry. You will receive all the benefits of a top employer committed to further development, and product innovation. As EDS Complexity Engineer you would report to the Engineering Manager at Gaydon.
As an EDS Complexity Engineer you will;
- Raise concerns & Alerts
- Raise Supplier Support Plans
- Work according to Drawing Release Plan. Chase drawings to meet A/R Date
- Update Part number tracker
- Generate complexity chart.
- Check associated fixings are loaded in WERS & parts are structured correctly in WERS.
- Complete ECR attachment to update options on harnesses
- Determine complexity requirements from features list/OXO
- Assign harnesses to cost models
- BOM Validation
What you will need
- Educated to HND/degree level, or equivalent, in an Engineering discipline
- Knowledge of vehicle electrical systems and circuits
- Knowledge of CAP-H/Vesys advantageous but not essential (role dependant)
- Demonstrable understanding electrical principles
- Experience of working in an OEM environment advantageous
- Have a sound understanding of the harness manufacturing processes