IT/Ecommerce Project Manager
Paying up to £30 per hour
A Ecommerce Project Manager with experience of dealing with transformation projects ideally in relation to sales or customer service is required for a 6 month contract for an hourly rate of up to £33 and will be based in Manchester for a manufacturing client.
- Management and accountability for the portfolio of projects
- Monitoring project progress and performance
- Regular stakeholder reporting
- Proven risk management experience
- Work with partners, monitor progress, to ensure project delivered in a timely manner on budget
- Attend business meetings with partners
- Resource management
- Management of project/programme budgets
- Maintains program level issues/action logs, risk registers, scope change requests/logs, program schedules, and program cost tracking
- Expertise in Project/Program Management tools and processes, including project/portfolio resource and cost management.
- Facilitate projects, lead chartering sessions, develop/validate network diagrams, and lead integration and compression sessions with internal and external teams
- Mentor/coach the project leaders in project management, and address any issues one-on-one with senior divisional and department management if appropriate
- Requires ability to learn project accounting systems and produce project-related financial reports.
- E-Commerce/IT Project management experience
- Degree qualification
- A background in manufacturing/engineering would be beneficial
- Ability to deal with senior stakeholders
- Effective communicator and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in core Microsoft products; especially PowerPoint (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience using simple analytical tools and frameworks