- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Gemma Skidmore
- Contact Email: Gemma.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446121
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: asap
- Expiry Date: 07 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61146
ECN- Engineering Change Coordinator
Solihull, West Midlands
£35-38k + benefits inc bupa health + bonus
Supporting an existing, established manufacturing company with a globally recognised brand for the design, manufacture and supply of commercial vehicle tankers and jetting equipment, this new position of Engineering Change Coordinator will be responsible for monitoring and updating engineering requests including authorizations, changes and communication activities to support continued growth plans within a small to medium production environment.
- Manage engineering change control (ECR) updating modifications and documentation.
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of product data held within ERP information systems, ensuring that applications and data are reliable, running efficiently and well managed in order to meet the business needs.
- Schedule and conduct regular meetings with the engineering team ensuring all metrics are on time and complete.
- Track all new engineering releases, establishing timings and work with internal and external stakeholders to resolve issues and remove roadblocks and report progress.
- Work cross functionally to coordinate product change and new model implementation.
- Cleansing and management of current data held within relevant information systems.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and security protocols.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Prior experience in a similar role involving the use of MRP systems and MS Office – within a manufacturing environment.
- While introducing standardisation across the business the candidate will need to be comfortable working without well-established systems and processes.
- Be tenacious and curious in finding problems and creative in delivering solutions
- A strong understanding of Production Planning, and Engineering Change processes.
- Prior experience in Bill of Materials control and audit.
- Experience presenting data to senior stakeholders both internally and externally, up to director level.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Use own initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Good communication / organisation skills.
What you will receive for this role:
- The opportunity to join an already successful Company but make a difference to influence current production and growth aspirations.
- Attractive salary plus excellent benefits of Pension, Bupa, Share options, Holiday bonus and Profit bonus.
- Join a family friendly feel team in a nurturing Company culture.
For more information or to apply please contact Gemma Skidmore of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.