£41k - 45k per year + Perm benefits + bonus
Job title: EC&I Reliability Engineer Supervisor
Salary Range: £41k-£45k depending upon experience + range of benefits
Location: West Thurrock, Grays
We are currently recruiting for an EC&I Reliability Engineering Supervisor. The role will be a combination of supervision and hands on maintenance.
You will be working as an EC&I Reliability Engineer Supervisor for the UK’s leading independent bulk liquid storage provider.
To be successful in this role, you must have Experience within process, chemical or petrochemical and COMAH sites and hold a MEWP license.
Job Purpose and Objectives:
- Execute, deliver, and support the Terminal on engineering and technical works.
- To ensure that Terminal maintenance is managed safely and efficiently.
- Competent, safe, and accurate completion of all allocated tasks is required to maintain the quality performance of the company.
- Ensure work is in line with UK Safety Management Systems.
- Produce engineering and maintenance procedures for new systems.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Navigator procedures.
- Ensure that all contractors working on the site comply with site rules and regulations.
- Engineering assessment of potential new products.
- Recommend and ensure action on incident reports.
- Maintain Terminal technical records.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Ensure Navigator engineering and maintenance procedures are followed.
- Manage maintenance activities to ensure plant availability and safety.
- Manage the CMMS system and ensure work is completed within the required time frame.
- Coordinate with third parties and other Navigator departments for planning of maintenance activities.
- Source and create purchase orders for consumables, spares, and equipment.
- Available on mobile to provide engineering advice 24/7.
- Attend site out of hours, if available, for breakdown support.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- ONC/HNC, engineering degree qualification or similar.
- Experience within process, chemical or petrochemical and COMAH sites.
- CompEx, IEE Wiring Regulations.
- MEWP licence.
- Computer literacy.
- Good health and safety awareness.
- Risk Assessments and method statements.
In return for your commitment, our client will offer you:
- £41,000 - £45,000 dependant on experience.
- Pension. Employer 5%, after 5 years this increases to 8%. Employee 5%.
- Bupa health insurance. Life assurance 4x basic salary.
- Christmas bonus up to 1 week’s salary, pro-rata for new employees.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to join a very well established business. If you would like to discuss the EC&I Reliability Engineer Supervisor role in further detail please contact Jade Whitmore on 01384 446133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.