E-Machine / Transmission Integration Engineer
Up to £25.41
An E-Machine / Transmission Integration Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Whitley, Coventry and is paying a rate of up to £25.41 Ltd Co per hour.
TRANSCEND is a new Advanced Propulsion Centre funded program, to develop a new hybrid transmission specification, from concept to series production equivalent design release.
- Work with TRANSCEND Core Team, key collaborative and sub-contract partners to deliver the integration of an electric machine (traction motor) in to the Transmission.
- Establish and maintain design and functional requirements and specifications for the E-Machine and interfaces.
- Support Programme gateways event; Function, performance, DV and PV testing completed.
- Establish and maintain Technical Target Brochure and secure agreement with all stakeholder parties. Concur sign off requirements and assumptions with systems engineering and transmission/vehicle teams
- Report overall status to TRANSCEND Programme Leader. Concur functional and operational strategy assumptions with stakeholders
- Document and concur E-Machine Test & Validation Decisions. Support program deliverables and objectives, including reporting forums and presentations.
To apply for this E-Machine / Transmission Integration Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- Extensive experience of E-Machine integration and the planning for robustness and validation testing.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of hybrid transmission development processes and methodology, including sign off testing.
- Fundamental E-Machine design requirements expertise, to ensure installation and integration requirements enable optimum traction motor performance.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this E-Machine / Transmission Integration Engineer role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
Please contact James Tilley for details.