Job title: DVT Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £21.00 per hour LTD
Location: Gaydon, Whitley, Ansty Park
A Design Validation Test Engineer opportunity has become available for an Global automotive OEM.
The role will involve lead responsibility and accountability for the testing of the core PHEV, MHEV & BEV propulsion system across test rigs and vehicles.
- The DVT Engineer is responsible for the conducting of the DVPs to the prescribed DVP plan as provided by the DVP Engineer and is responsible for analysing test data, publishing test results and writing test reports to the DVP and Lead Engineer.
- Support co-ordinating parts and software supply according to the BoM to ensure test rigs are set up on time to enable testing (EP-E test rigs only).
- The engineer who conducts the prescribed tests and writes up the test findings & report; Feeding test findings back into the system lead engineer, DVP engineer & SMEs as to reinforce the FMEA
- Working autonomously within test facilities (rigs and vehicles), both internal and external to Data processing and report writing
- Responsible for test failures or test deviations to be immediately escalated to the facility team and the DVP and Lead Engineer
To apply for this DVT Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- Canalyser, Inca or Concerto skills to conduct measurement and analysis during testing and after testing to post process and generate reports.
- Good hands on mechanical or electrical technician skilled.
- Driving permit suitable for carrying out necessary test work (default class 3, higher requirement under specific cases)
- Technically minded. Ability to interpret complex data, challenge results and findings, and make recommendations.
Please contact James Tilley for details.