This is a fantastic opportunity for an EDS DVP Engineer. The successful EDS DVP Engineer will be working for a specialist harness manufacturer who are the market leader in Europe and one of the world's premier providers of standardized and customer-specific wiring systems for the automotive industry. You will receive all the benefits of a top employer committed to further development, and product innovation. As EDS DVP Engineer you would report to the Engineering Manager at Gaydon and be responsible for assisting in the design, verification, planning and monitoring of design verification activities.
What you will do
- To produce and maintain DVP plans for the project to enable APQP reports based on DVP status
- To implement procedures and monitor design teams DVP activities
- To carry out verification of designs.
- To develop an understanding of reliable and robust techniques and apply to the relevant programme
- Liaising with the customer to understand their needs and ensuring all requirements are met.
What you will need
- Educated to HND/degree level, or equivalent, in Engineering discipline
- Experienced in harness design/installation
- Excellent communication skills
- Prepared to travel both within the UK and overseas