£30.23 - 30.23 per hour
about 2 months ago
Title: DVP Engineer - 37160
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate: up to £30.23 Ltd rate (which equals c£23.32/hr PAYE rate)
- Previous experience in running component and system DVP testing of complex part.
- Ability to read and write / use of RMDV2 within JLR system.
- Demonstrate knowledge of liaising with test houses, plus ordering and chasing up parts and reports to fulfil role.
- Design Verification Planning (DVP) is essential.
- Driving license for travelling and transporting parts to test houses.
- Ability to use IT software and data crunch using Excel, PowerPoint and other similar software programmes.
1 year contract to back fill maternity leaver. Possibility of future extension, dependent upon business factors.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.