Peterlee, County Durham
£15.00 - £18.00 per hour
about 1 year ago
Job Title - Import/Export Clerk
Hourly rate - £15 - £18 ltd
Industry - Off Highway
Location - Peterlee
An opportunity for a Import/Export Clerk has arisen with an off highway manufacturer, who import and export significant amounts of material.
As Duty Clerk, you will be familiar with
- Inward Processing (IP)
- Customs Freight Simplified Procedure (CFSP)
- New Community Transit System (NCTS)
Through participation in these simplifications and regimes the facility achieves significant duty savings and supply chain enhancements.
To safeguard these benefits the facility must ensure compliance with its obligations as an importer, exporter and authorisation holder through meeting a number of regulatory requirements in respect of its day-to-day operations.
You will be responsible for:
- Resolving issues by selecting the best solution from a few choices for reoccurring problems.
- You will influence the way work is performed to meet quality goals.
- You will develop documentation necessary for quality certification.
- You will also be in a position to demonstrate excellent analytical skills, computer skills and the ability to work with management at all levels.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.