almost 2 years ago
Job Title - Durability Test Engineer (Diesel Engines)
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced Durability Test Engineer (Diesel Engines) is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
Durability testing of diesel engines.
The Group Durability Verification is responsible for durability tests in test bed
* Manage, analyze and document durability tests according to test procedure.
* Work in close cooperation with project- design- and calibration teams.
* Be the "spider in the net" with regard to durability and component testing.
* Develop test methods corresponding to new technologies.
* Quality in focus.
* M.Sc. or equivalent.
* Fluent in English (written and spoken).
* B-driving license.
* General combustion engine knowledge.
Knowledge of after treatment would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Rachel Meacham.