Durability & Robustness Project Leader - 34757 - up to £27.81/hr
Location - Gaydon
A Durability & Robustness Project Leader is required to work for a leading automotive OEM based in Gaydon, Warwickshire.
The position is for a Durability & Robustness Project Leader who has the responsibility for the management and delivery of the Durability & Robustness attribute. This includes:
- Target setting & requirement management
- Planning, management & report out of all virtual, rig & driven testing
- Results and issue management including root cause analysis and resolution
- Requirement to oversee and conduct a list of function tests on an 'ad hoc' basis.
3 KEY SKILLS
- Skills & knowledge of automotive suspension systems, loads management & RLD including understanding of the Mechanics & Dynamics of structural systems. Management of projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of vehicle testing including strength & fatigue theory.
- Candidate should have experience in vehicle testing (driven and/or rig) with knowledge of Chassis systems & load management. This should include knowledge of the road load data (RLD) process & its application to testing on rigs and assessing system/component capacity versus demand.
- The candidate should have project management experience.
- Minimum considered qualification is Mechanical or Automobile Engineering Degree.
In return for your experience we can offer:
- Long term contract initially until March 2019 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
For more information and to apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.