Customer Services Coordinator - Birmingham - FMCG - £12.76 PAYE
The primary focus of this role will be to process system-driven stock alerts on a day 1 for day 3 lead-time. Applying the same in a proactive, cost efficient rationale. However, it is expected that the candidate will be a fully trained member of the Deployment team and be able to efficiently step in and support and cover the DRP role where required.
* Management of Internal stock movements.
* Management of Stock Transport Orders (STO's) & STO Maintenance.
* Service Investigation.
* Root cause analysis and corrective actions.
* Management of the mailbox and respond to ad hoc business requirements.
* Respond to key stakeholder requirements to accurately deploy stock to meet the business forecast.
* Liaise with Hauliers/Warehouses to drive continuous improvement in process and timeliness.
* Out store Stock Holding Management and Coordination/Collaboration with key business stake holders to deploy, ahead of season.
* Drive continuous improvement.
1) Analytical knowledge.
2) Strong Learning agility.
3) Strong IT Skills
Exceptional learning agility, with the drive and tenacity to succeed in the role.
The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
The ability to solve problems and make decisions.
To be able to organise own workload/time and deliver high standards.
Action orientated and results driven individual who perseveres despite challenges/set backs.
Acts with integrity and is trusted by others, with the ability to build internal cross-functional partnerships.
Works well with a variety of people, maintains a positive outlook and is approachable and helpful.
Is open and honest and can speak up when required.
Comfortable with the use of computers and information technology.
Adaptable and fluid in approach to work.
Willing to identify and adopt NWOW.
Acts with integrity and is trusted by others. Works well with a variety of people, maintains a positive outlook and is approachable and helpful. Is open and honest and can speak up when required.
SAP Delivery Process / APO Experience Inet [or other Transport Management System] experience.
Full time working Monday to Friday 08:30 - 16:30.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens.