Title: Driving Dynamics Software Development Engineer
Division: Chassis Engineering
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate: Up to £31.20 per hour
The key part of this role is to introduce efficiency improvements to the Driving Dynamics programme planning and document storage and the programme management, resource planning and robustness to automate current processes which are currently done manually
This role requires close collaboration with the Driving Dynamics Performance FMA team to introduce new functions and to the department SharePoint site. A key issue needing to resolve is Driving Dynamics resource planning and recording of tasks completed.
You will be expected to:
- Maintain and update Sharepoint site software
- Introduce new functionality to the Sharepoint site to increase efficiency of the department
- Develop a resource planning tool to meet the Driving Dynamics requirement for people management
- Develop a resource planning tool to meet the Driving Dynamics requirement for programme planning
- Develop a resource planning tool to meet the Driving Dynamics requirement for vehicle planning
- Develop a resource planning tool to meet the Driving Dynamics requirement for resource planning i.e. test site booking require and what has been used
- The role is the software development and will be supported on the require functions requirement
- Software development using Sharepoint and other resource planning tools
- Excellent team working, organisation and communication skills. Applicants are expected to be very self-motivated and demonstrate the ability to identify and carry out tasks independently.
- Planning and delivering tasks on time with great team working to process and a desire for continues process improvement
- Proven successful delivery of projects, as part of a team, which meet target in terms of timing, performance and quality.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged soon. If you have knowledge of this area and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Driving Dynamics Software Development Engineer role, please contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.