Job title: Drivetrain Project Lead
Contract: 12 months
A Drivetrain Project Lead opportunity has become available for a Global OEM.
Joining an engineering team responsible for all small transmissions (<200kW). Manual shift (power-shuttle), Powershift (auto-shift), hydrostatic and HPPV (hydraulic parallel path variable).
You will successfully lead a team and work within a team to create critical components, systems and/or processes. Whilst bringing technical expertise to the table, it will also be necessary to facilitate success by translating information from both customers, management and team members alike in to actions and leveraging some indirect resources as required.
To be successful you will need the ability to draw upon foundational product development skills such as conceptual design, development of product and/or process, data analysis & extraction, failure resolution & prevention, and requirements management is required; as well as, ever increasing skill in technical project management, development of product, internal and external requirements management, and cost-value management. The ability to recognise and acknowledge trade-offs between time, resources and quality whilst raising the customers' and management's awareness of those trade-offs is essential.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science
- Experience of driveline development, design, integration and validation and root cause analysis methodologies.
- Ability to self-direct, lead and work effectively in a diverse team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of engineering to release processes.
- Off-highway machine design, development and operational experience.
- ProE (Creo) and / or Windchill PDMLink.
- Experience in more than one engineering function.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.