Job title: Driveline EDS Engineer
Hourly Rate: £25.00- £30.71ph
A Driveline EDS Engineer is required with knowledge of CANanlyser/CANape/CANoe within the Automotive Industry.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Whitley, requires a Driveline EDS Engineer with experience as a systems architect on a contract basis. As an EDS Engineer you will be required to:
- Work with the Requirements elicitation and creation for transmitted signal encoding definition / system reaction to received signal encoding
- Failure Mode Avoidance Analysis
- Functional Safety Analysis
- Manage the network change releases (NCR) for and signal approval for the driveline systems on all platforms.
- Feature requirement decomposition to system requirements
- Create topology diagrams, and review topology and network changes each model year to ensure functionality and diagnostic coverage.
- Perform impact analysis to network changes
- Electric Driveunit Auxillary Function System Architect (network architecture interface definition)
- Node interface specification and test case development.
The EDS Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Prior exposure to testing any of the following technologies a plus: Driveline, Transmissions, Power Electronics, Network/Power management, automotive software systems, CAN.
- Proven experience as a System Architect, or similar role.
- Experience using CANalyser/CANape/CANoe
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Driveline EDS Engineer role (34792) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.