Job title: Driveline ECU Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £31.20 per hour LTD
A great opportunity to join the UK's largest car manufacturer.
You will join the Driveline Controls team, a team responsible for delivering latest technology world class four/all wheel drive systems on two global iconic brands. The team scope includes the development of the Driveline EDS and networks architecture, the electronics, system functional and attribute requirements and test case definition and supplier management.
Key responsibility for managing suppliers to deliver electronics hardware and software. Generating the vehicle assembly end of line manufacturing specifications for software interface with off board tester. Responsibility for documenting the diagnostic implementation specification for the software development.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Relevant qualifications in Electronics, Control Systems or Automotive Engineering, (Degree preferred but not essential)
- Proven experience developing automotive systems as well as E/E experience.
- Shall have no reasons which would prohibit driving company vehicles on road, test tracks or overseas (i.e. EU Driving Licence)
- Good systematic problem solving techniques and skills, including experience of simulation/fault finding
- Working knowledge of vehicle communication tools and (ETAS/Vector) or similar development tools
- Experience of Control unit testing, development & diagnostics
- Experience of Control unit functional requirements specification
Please contact James Tilley for details.