Lead Engineer for Body Engineering Door Trim (casings) for new model programmes.
- Knowledge of automotive door/interior systems , ideally door casings, including design, performance and manufacturing feasibility.
- Excellent communications skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels within all functions and supplier base
- Proven Project management capability demonstrated by recent delivery on time & budget personally and my management of suppliers
- Knowledge of automotive door interior systems, ideally door trim (casings), their function (A&U, ambient lighting, PQ, R&S, materials etc) performance as well as production & manufacturing requirements.
- CAD Literacy ability to manipulate and interrogate CAD data and use associated visualisation tools. Ability to generate CAD data in Catia v5/v6 would be an advantage.
- Proven supplier management skills.
- Significant experience in use of engineering tools FMEA, Six Sigma, problem resolution
Ideally degree educated