Lead Engineer / CAD Engineer for Body Engineering Door Trim (casings) for new model programmes.
- Knowledge of automotive door/interior systems, ideally door casings, including design, performance and manufacturing feasibility.
- Demonstrated ability to project manage / communicate at all levels with all functions and supplier base to delivery complex commodities on time, to cost and quality targets.
- CAD Literacy - ability to manipulate and interrogate CAD data and use associated visualisation tools. Ability to generate CAD data in Catia v5/v6.
- Knowledge of automotive door interior systems, ideally door trim (casings), their function (A&U, ambient lighting, PQ, R&S, materials etc) performance as well as production & manufacturing requirements
- Degree or equivalent.
- Proven supplier management skills. Significant experience in use of engineering tools - FMEA, Six Sigma, problem resolution etc.
- Working knowledge of project delivery processes
- Working knowledge of change management processes.