Lead Engineer for Body Engineering Door Systems (Door Casings) for forward model programmes
- Knowledge of automobile interiors and ideally door systems such that door casings can be developed.
- Excellent communications skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels within all functions and supplier base
- Proven Project management capability - demonstrated by recent delivery on time & budget personally and my management of suppliers
- Proven experience
- Engineering knowledge of automotive interior trim / door systems and their function, performance, production & manufacturing requirements.
- CAD Literacy - ability to manipulate and interrogate CAD data and use associated visualisation tools.
- Ability to generate CAD data in Catia v5/v6 would be an advantage.
- Proven supplier management skills.
- Significant experience in use of engineering tools such as FMEA, Six Sigma, problem resolution etc.
- Working knowledge of project delivery processes
- Working knowledge of change management processes
Degree or equivalent.