Lead Engineer for Body Engineering Door Hinge & Checkarm (mechanism) for new model programmes.
- Knowledge of automotive door systems mechanisms, ideally door hinge and check, or equivalent skills.
- Excellent communications skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels within all functions and supplier base
- Proven Project management capability demonstrated by recent delivery on time & budget personally and my management of suppliers
- Knowledge of automotive door systems mechanisms, ideally door hinge and check, and their function, performance, production & manufacturing requirements.
- CAD Literacy ability to manipulate and interrogate CAD data and use associated visualisation tools. Ability to generate CAD data in Catia v5/v6 would be an advantage.
- Proven supplier management skills.
- Significant experience in use of engineering tools FMEA, Six Sigma, problem resolution etc.
- Any person supplied should have a valid UK driving licence
- Working knowledge of project delivery processes
- Working knowledge of change management processes
Degree or equivalent.