£24 - 25 per hour
Job title: Electrician - Inspection and Testing
Salary Range: £24 - £25 per hour
Hours: Days: Monday to Friday
Location: Basildon – Working in the West London Area SW6, SW6, SW3, W11, West London, Putney, Fulham, Westminster, Chelsea
Contract to Hire role for a leading facility maintenance company
A commercial electrician is required with knowledge of periodic remedial inspection and testing to work in domestic and commercial occupied properties. Candidates with city and guilds 2391 and 18th edition wiring regulations would be well received.
Due to new contracts this client based in Basildon requires a commercial/domestic electrician to undergo electrical inspection and testing work in the west London area on a contract to hire basis. As a commercial/domestic electrician, you will be required to:
- Test, inspect and sign off own work
- To undergo 5-year landlord periodic inspection and testing on domestic facilities
- To undergo 5-year periodic inspection and testing on commercial facilities
- When needed to install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
The commercial/domestic electrician should have the following skills or experience:
- Rewiring, periodic maintenance on domestic and commercial voids
- 18th edition regulations – essential
- 2391 Inspection and testing – essential
- Own tools
- Clean driving license
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of commercial and domestic electrics wanting a contract to hire role. In return for your experience, this Basildon based electrical client will offer you:
- A permanent role
- £24 - £25 per hour
- Day hours
- 40 hour paid week
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of electrical inspection and testing within the commercial and domestic arena and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the commercial testing electrician role, please contact Matt Johnson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446116
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.