Title: Project Support & Document Controller
Location: Dudley, West Midlands
A Project Support and Document Controller is required for a leading designer and supplier of protection systems. We are looking for a pro-active and driven Project Support and Document Controller with the experience of management of document collaboration systems and information channels.
Based in the West Midlands you will be ideally located in this area.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of electronic document management systems
- Assisting the design and project team with the production of all project related documentation such as schedules, technical submissions, quality plans, inspection and test plans.
- Responsible to the project managers/engineers to assist in maintaining the routine contract documentation on selected projects, in accordance with the company's quality assurance procedures.
- Responsible for the management of any project specific internet-based document collaboration systems / information channels and will carry out the uploading, downloading and distribution of the relevant contract documentation.
Background and experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience of construction contracts preferably with experience of internet-based document collaboration systems/ information channels.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs C or higher to include Maths, English and a Technical Subject.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of estimating and experience protection systems and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Lee Elwell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446154 or email .