£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Document Control Manager
A Document Control Manager is required with a proven track record of controlling and organising documentation throughout all departments of the business. Candidates with management experience within this field would be well received.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and growing business who are experts in their field of design and manufacture of products supplying predominantly into the Oil & Gas industry.
The role of Document Control Manager will include the following:
- Responsible for managing a team including the Lead Document Controller and Document Controllers
- Responsible for the control and timely issue of contract documentation for ongoing contracts
- Responsible for compilation of documents
- Responsible for expediting internal and external documentation
- Maintaining issue status level of all documentation
- Responsible for issuing documentation progress reports to clients and suppliers
The suitable candidate for Document Control Manager will need to possess the following competences:
- Excellent communication skills having the ability to liaise with all level of the business
- Experience of controlling, scheduling and issuing documentation in a timely manner
- A highly organised individual, ensuring documents are processed and completed correctly
- Excellent computer and IT skills
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of contract and document controlling and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Document Control Manager role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email .