£24k per year
about 2 months ago
This role is based within the fast paced and demanding Logistics section of the company. The main focus of this role is to ensure that all day to day orders are sent out correctly and on time, whilst keeping to the schedule of stock orders to be sent out within one month. Currently this role is leading a team of 9 Despatch Operatives.
- Ensure the smooth running of the Despatch team and the Despatch area.
- Ensure all orders are correctly picked and packed.
- Ensure all staff are trained and competent in all areas of the Despatch team.
- Maintain the high standards of housekeeping and traceability expected within KSL.
- Maintain stock levels of consumables used within the Despatch area.
- Keep personnel and training records up to date.
- Help to bring on other members of the Despatch team
Education and Experience
- Supervisory or team leader experience is essential.
- Experience in the Despatch sector is preferable.
- All machine training will be given onsite but previous FLT (Counterbalance) training is preferable.
- Must be IT literate (with a working knowledge of Word and Excel).
- Need to be punctual in time keeping whilst keeping up a smart appearance.
- Must be reliable and a good team player to encourage the employees reporting to them.
- Able to use their own initiative in their approach to new challenges.
- Pro-active and willing in following the Leadership Values of Kee Safety, using its leadership Model.
- A good communicator at all levels of management
Salary £24,000 pa
Hours 8:30am to 5:00pm (Mon to Thurs)
9:00am to 3:00pm (Fridays)
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.